Even with 27 years as a successful general practice attorney and a diverse array of county and extensive administrative experience, Wanda Barnett insists that her most important attribute is being down-to-earth. Wanda’s common sense approach to the practice of law makes her accessible to clients and ensures that they stay informed every step of the way as their case develops.
The highlights below illustrate some of Wanda’s notable accomplishments to help you understand why she is more than just another attorney.
– As a fifth generation Jackson County native, Wanda was born and raised here and maintains a strong network throughout the community
– Wanda previously served as the Arcade County Municipal Judge
– Certified Parenting Coordinator
– Certified Guardian Ad Litem
– Previously represented the Jackson County Board of Commissioners
– Served on the Water Authority Board and various other governmental entities
– Diverse litigation experience in multiple circuits including:
Piedmont Circuit: Banks, Barrow, and Jackson Counties
Western Circuit: Clarke and Oconee Counties
Northern Circuit: Elbert, Franklin, Hart, Madison and Oglethorpe Counties
Mountain Circuit: Stephens County
Northeastern Circuit: Hall County